Cladding Systems for Metro Stations, Tunnels and Facades
Stained glass enamel is an extremely durable and high quality surface coating used to protect and beautify metal products. Stained glass enamel has a unique glassy appearance. No other surface coating technology can provide the performance and authentic appearance of the glassy surface added by fusion to the metal layer at 800ºC.
- Standard dimensions 1200 x 2400 mm
- Max dimensions 1500 x 3000 mm
- High quality 1.5 mm decarburized steel
- Enamel powder raw material imported from Ferro USA or Pemco Belgium
- Dry powder electrostatic absorption spraying method
- Enamel surface thickness; 100-150 µm base primer and 150-300 µm top coat paint
- The elasticity coefficient of the enamel surface is 6×104 Mpa
- Tensile strength of enamel surface 365N/mm2
- Yield strength of enamel surface 280N/mm2
- Excellent rigidity and sound insulation provided by the inner filling of 10 mm calcium silicate plate or 10/12/15 mm aluminum honeycomb plate. Corrosion resistant.
- Back support plate; 0.5 mm electro galvanized steel; Moisture resistant coating on the back of the rigidity support.
Product: dualENAMEL Vitreous Enamel Panel
Authorisation: Merger Global Dış Ticaret A.Ş.
Address: Tesvikiye Sezai Selek Sk 15/C 34365 Sisli Istanbul Turkey
Contact us on